Saturday, May 24, 2008

GOAL!!!!

Well this morning my mom had some pretty exciting news...she has hit her WW goal!!! For anyone who is a weight watcher they know that this huge! We're so excited and happy for her!
She decided about a year ago she wanted to get healthy and lose some weight so she started to eat better on her own. After losing 9 lbs she started going to weight watcher meetings. Now today, she hit her goal and lost a total of 70 lbs!!!! 61 lbs after joining weight watchers!! Way to go mom! She has been such an inspiration to all of us.
Pretty much everyone who knows her (including me) have never seen her happier! Now even my sisters and I are trying to follow in her footsteps by starting weight watchers! We are all so excited to get healthy and in shape like her. She is the one we go to with our questions about how many points something is or what is a good food choice to make.
The only downside is how frisky it has made my dad and having to hear his little comments is a little gross, but my mom loves it!!!
Just wanted my mom to know how proud I am of her and how much I look up to her and what a good example she is setting for us, even as we are getting older! I know we all see how happy my mom is and how good she feels about herself and we want to be like that!
Awesome job hotty!

6 comments:

Jan said...

Thanks babe! I love you! I am glad we're all doing it together!

jennmom2000 said...

I was and am so proud of you! I was happy to be there yesterday too. I love you so much and I'm looking to you as my inspiration!

Shandra and Christian said...

Way to go Jan! Congratulations hottie.

The Blakes said...

Woot woot go Mama go!!! You should post recipes and stuff on here.

Tasha said...

YOU ARE AMAZING and LOOK AMAZING TOO!!! Way to go Jan!! That is so awesome. You are an example to me. That is so impressive. And I am with Jennifer . . . post recipes!!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.